P2P-EFL-ESL-X

Monday, November 28, 2005

Nacman is not morale person.

I think that Nachman really wrote the papers. Because he mentioned that he liked the topic. But I don't think he had brought and gave it to Ali. He was about to give it to him, but I think he really didn't actually give it to him by saying that he didn't do it. Makin some other excuses. And that way the story could give a lesson to other readers. The reason he wrote it was because he really actually love about the thinkers of Metaphysics. But I don't think he is moral person. Eventhough he had not turn the papers to Ali, he was interested in Ali in for wron reason. Even Ali wasn't kind to him he was just trying to bribe him. So, with this reason I don't think Nachman is a morale person.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?